Non-immigrant Visa Categories & Information

Great title section

H-1B Professional Visa

H-1B visa for professionals valid for 6 years. Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field or the equivalent through a combination of diplomas and work experience is required.

L-1 Intracompany Transfer Visa

L-1 visa for employees of companies abroad who want to transfer them to the US office or owners of companies abroad who wish to open a US office. Valid for 5-7 years.

E-1 Treaty Trader Visa & E-2 Treaty Investor Visa

E-1/E-2 are for traders and investors who are nationals of certain countries who have agreements with the United States.

E-3 Visa For Australians

E-3 visa for Australian nationals who possess a bachelor’s degree or the equivalent, valid for up to 2 years and renewable.

I Media Visa

I visa for those working in the media, including representatives of foreign press, radio, film or other foreign information media, reporters, film crews, video editors, and photojournalists.

O-1 Visa For Artists, Entertainers & Others Of Extraordinary Ability

O-1 visa for those with extraordinary ability in the arts, science, business, athletics, education or any field. Visa valid for an initial period of 3 years and can be extended indefinitely.

P-1 Visa For Athletes & Entertainers

P visa for entertainment groups, entertainment groups who will stage culturally unique performances and individual athletes.

TN Visa For Canadians & Mexicans

TN/NAFTA temporary visas for Canadians and Mexicans with professional training, valid for one year and can be extended on an annual basis indefinitely.

Documents For Physicians & Nurses

Physicians and nurses can qualify for H-1B. Doctors of national or international reputation are exempt from certain requirements. Green card is an option for nurses also.

F-1 Student Visa

F visa is for foreign nationals who are enrolled in academic programs. Form I-20 from school must be obtained first in order to apply for a visa at the US Consulate.